Welcome to the Mobile Botanical Gardens!
Announcements & News
See the box in the right hand column for any changes in opening hours – we will be open from 9am to 11am on most Saturday mornings in May and June – Gate locked at 12 noon. Closed to the public on Saturday afternoons. (Except June 11th)
It’s Membership Renewal Time! We have added some new membership levels and benefits this year, so take a look at what’s new and join or renew your membership with us!
Market Place Madness! 40% off selected plants! End of season EVERYTHING MUST GO Sale! Friday June 24th AND Saturday June 25th 9 am to 11 am daily!
NEW! You can see the most up-to-date posts from our Facebook Page HERE or find the link under NEWS in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Informal Sketch Group in the Gardens - Fridays 2pm - 4pm (weekly from January 15th)
- A Six-Week Course with Derek Norman. Fridays 10am - 1pm July 8th - August 12th
- Gulf Coast Gardening Course - 8 weeks from August 3rd- September 21st Members $150, non-members $180
Support the Gardens
- Aromi Hybrids! Thanks to all who contributed!
- John Olive of Auburn University Ornamental Horticulture Research Center reviews Cherry Tomatoes
- President's Message for 2014 Annual Members Meeting is August 15th at 5pm
- Butterfly and Caterpillar Food - Notes by Bill Finch
SATURDAY CLOSING TIME THROUGH END OF JUNE 2016
To give Wedding Parties security and privacy we will be closing the Gardens on Saturday afternoons in May and June.
So new SATURDAY hours are 9 to 11am with the main gate closing at 12 NOON for ALL Saturdays in May and June.
Open all day on Saturday June 11th.
WEEKEND SUMMER HOURS
During July and August our weekend hours will be 9am – noon
Click here for more details!
Your Support Helps Us Maintain the Gardens!