Sale hours at MarketPlace: Saturday, June 10th, 9am – noon
If you love the beautiful water lilies and papyrus at the sugar kettle in WinterGarden, then we have some plants for you!
We will have:
– An Assortment of large to small lotus (Nelumbo ssp.), including our native lotus, Nelumbo lutea
– An Assortment of large to small hardy waterlilies, including a native species
– A few tropical water lilies
– White-topped sedge- Rhynchospora colorata
– Golden Club- Orontium aquaticum
– Alligator Flag- Thalia dealbata
– Calla lily- Zantedeschia aethiopica
– Hibiscus moscheutos
– Assorted Papyrus
Creating a Water Plants Garden Demonstration/Workshop: 10am
Instructor: Amanda Wilkins
All workshop participants are entered in the drawing for a complete pond garden kit (pond liner, plants, pots, rocks — everything except the water) valued at over $200!