Photo Credit: Jennie Tewell Photography, Devin Ford, and Deborah Michelle
Intimate, natural, beautiful in every season, Mobile Botanical Gardens is the perfect setting for your next event.
MBG Botanical Center
Our Botanical Center, renovated in 2014, is a rustic building featuring a split cedar shake roof. Inside, the artist-rendered acid stained concrete floor mimics the native Alabama stones used in the surrounding gardens. Exposed beams and ceiling fans complement the lodge-like feel of the large open space. Interior colors are soft gray, warm browns and white trims. The 30 x 70ft space is lit by track lighting and decorative white lights.
Windows along the side walls give views of the surrounding gardens. French doors open to the Woolford Plaza and Fountain on the north side, overlooking the ReBloom Garden. The doors on the south side opens to the Herb Garden.
- Beautiful setting and facilities updated in 2014
- Venue management by Classic Events, LLC
- Setup/Takedown of tables & facility chairs
- Cleaning fee included
- Parking/Security attendant
- Event Tables and Chairs provided
- Ivory and White Linens for rent
- Golf cart service available for rent
- Track lighting and decorative white lights
- Italian lights over Plaza
- French doors and two end doors opening to the Woolford Plaza on the north side
- French doors and two end doors opening to the Herb Garden on the south side
- White decorative brick fireplace
- Room size is 2100 sq ft (30ft x 70ft)
- Occupancy is 150 standing/ 100 seated
- There is a NO SMOKING policy for all our buildings and grounds
Rental includes use of the following facilities:
- Botanical Center : full kitchen with double stainless steel sink, full size refridgerator, conventional stove, and microwave. Restrooms
- Catering kitchen with commercial refridgerator, two warming ovens, stainless steel commercial sink, hand was sink, prep areas, ice machine, microvave and rear parking access. Restrooms with outdoor access nearby.
*2018 Rentals: $3,400
- Venue showings are available by appointment only. Contact Heather Pfefferkorn of Classic Events, LLC to make arrangements and check availability.
Rental fee includes Cleaning Fee, Parking Services, and tables and chairs.
MBG is closed to events on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Thanksgiving weekend.
50% of the rental fee is required to hold your date – this is a non refundable payment.
*Annual 10% rental rate increase – ie event booked for 2019 date will be $3,750, event booked for a 2020 date will be $4,100, etc.
For corporate events, please contact Heather for rate information.
These are views of wedding, meeting, and receptions setups that have been posted on our Instagram account.
Follow @mobilebotanicalgardens on Instagram and see more photos!